- Network architecture, design, switch, router, and
- Troubleshoot Network protocol routing issues
utilizing a Network Protocol Analyzer when needed.
- Define customer business requirements as they
relate to LAN and WAN installations.
- Team with the Network department engineers with
daily support of ongoing Network projects such as Cisco Switches, Cisco
Routers, Remote access solutions, DNS, DHCP, Network Management, and
Network Security projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
with Network architecture, design, and optimization.
- Experience working with VPN Remote Access systems.
- Experience in ordering, coordination of
installing, and troubleshooting Frame Relay services for both
local and remote sites.
- Experience with switches, routers, and Firewalls
installations and configurations.
- Strong knowledge of Network Security, making
recommendations, and implementing security policy and measures.
- Strong knowledge of Network Management Systems.