- Manages the day-to-day operational aspects and scope of a project;
identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Creates and executes project work plans and
revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Applies software development methodology, enforces project
standards, and minimizes Brandsons exposure and risk on projects.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on
- Analyzes and forecasts project profitability,
revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization for the project.
- Supports Business Development efforts and
leads proposal efforts including completing project scoping and LOE
- Facilitates team and client meetings.
- Remains current on web development strategies,
trends and emerging technologies and the potential applications to client
- Participates in Brandsons internal training
programs and works to attain appropriate professional certifications and
personal development goals.
- Project Managers generally hold at least a
four-year degree and possess five-seven years experience in e-business
consulting or a related field.
- Project Managers should have a proven history
of leading and managing project teams.
- Project Managers should understand basic
revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections.
- Project Managers possess a general understanding
in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Project Managers possess a general
understanding of Internet, Intranet, Extranet, and client/server
- Project Managers should be able to effectively
communicate concepts to clients with varying levels of technical
- Project Managers should have extensive
experience in at least one of the following areas: eBusiness intelligence,
customer relationship management, ERP, supply chain solutions,
commerce services, wireless applications, or life-cycle security.