- Leads the office efforts to acquire new clients and business along all
targeted vertical industries and solution practices within the assigned region.
- Responsible for accurate regional forecasting with all strategic alliances.
- Assists in coordinating the logistics of regional culture-related special
events when necessary.
- Sell Brandsons.
- Maintain established relationship(s) with ISP, including regular
communication and activity.
- Qualify potential clients and establish close relationships that continue
after the initial sale.
- Participate in the sales team, lending a hand when and where needed.
- Actively contributes to internal programs.
- Successful track record in the selling of services is mandatory
(vs. product sales).
- Sales/BD experience in a consulting environment.
- E-business/E-commerce or Internet industry experience a big plus.
- Knowledge of big players and other resources available in this space.
- Non-sales experience (technical or analytical role) a big plus.
- Significant contacts in e-business, e-commerce, dot com, &/or
- Significant contacts in other industry/verticals: telecom/wireless,
- Eagerness to learn and enthusiasm for the industry.
- 8+ years prior experience in sales, business development or customer