- Provides regional IT Management support by serving as the main point of
contact on all IT-related matters for the office assigned.
- Responds and acts on upper-management
(Regional and Corporate) direction while supervising the IT
- Assists in the planning and implementation of
additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting
- Implements network security at the regional
level as established by the Corporate Security Manager.
- Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and
disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
- Works with project teams to help implement internal systems.
- Oversees all Help Desk activities at the regional level.
Interact with internal clients on all levels to
help resolve IT-related issues.
- Writes purchase orders (POs) for hardware and
- Mid Senior Technical Level, Technical degree
in the sciences, engineering, or math preferred.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to
learn new skills.
- Must be able to communicate well with others.
- Strong expertise and experience with Microsoft
BackOffice products, particularly Commerce Site Server.
- 5-8 years of technical experience with Network
and System Administration experience a plus.
- Experience in web site design and maintenance a
- Working knowledge and experience with:
- MS Windows Advance Server
Clustering, Software Engineering;
- T-1, T-3, Routers, Switches, Telephony, Voice, Data.